Monday, January 24, 2011

Stephen King's The Stand (Useless chatter of my mind)

I love to read. I enjoy it very much. I can usually read 200 pages in an in two hours or less. However, for some ungodly reason I can not get into this book yet. Its a good book so far but I can't read it like I usually do.

If anyone out there in the world wide web has read this book and would care to comment on it please do, don't worry I don't mind about spoilers. I also haven't seen the movie, even though my husband says the movie and the book are both awesome.
For once I have found a book that my husband has read and I have not. That is a rarity around here as my husband is NOT a big reader at all. I, on the other hand, am.

I've been swapping between reading, prop building and keeping my house clean here lately. I'm job hunting at the moment, which totally sucks right now.


Ah, well back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment