Friday, March 11, 2011

Another movie Review...."The Human Centipede"




**I"ll add this...spoiler alert!****
So I had decided to start watching at least one horror movie a day off of Netflix.com's horror section while doing artwork or laundry. Today's pick o' the day was "The Human Centipede" directed by Tom Six. Insert discription via netflix here ---> [After their car breaks down while in Germany, Americans Lindsay (Ashley C. Williams) and Jenny (Ashlynn Yennie) wind up at a remote villa -- and soon find themselves trapped in a nightmare. Dr. Josef Heiter (Dieter Laser) kidnaps them for his demented experiment to create a human "centipede." The plan includes removing their kneecaps so they must walk on all fours, then surgically connecting them to a Japanese man to create a bizarre human chain.]

Ok, so this move....MAJOR weird and gross too. Not bloody gross but fecal matter gross. The basic concept of this movie is a sick and twisted surgeon who is obsessed with creating creatures who are multiples to form a centipede. His first experiment was with 3 rotweilers...poor dogs is all I can say. Then he goes on to human beings! And how does he perform this task? He preforms surgery on them and attaches their mouths to the anus of the person in front of them. YUCK! And yes, you guessed the first person eats and then poos into the other ones mouth ans so on. NASTY!!! NASTY!! NASTY!! I have to say by far this is the most horrific movie I ever seen. I can handle zombies, vampires, ghosts, gore etc. but poo?????????? This made me want to puke. I liked the movie for the horror factor but didn't because it affected me so badly. I will give one word of advice to those with weak stomachs who are interested in watching this movie...don't.

If I was going to award this movie any stars for gross factor, its gets 5 stars out of 5. The doctor is completely whacked out of his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment