Wednesday, August 24, 2011

To Vlog…or Not to Vlog.

I am sad to say that my annual Halloween Bash has been cancelled for this year. BUT we will be back next year with a vengeance. With just purchasing our first home and having repairs to it and then all of the work for my haunt prop business, I just don’t have time to do anything for myself.

Next year will be the same theme I have been planning for this year and since I will have a whole extra year to plan, it will most definitely be bigger and awesome! We will keep building and planning through this haunt season and up until next for our bash. We are thinking of creating a whole walkthrough haunt for next year. So keep your eyes glued to my blog for updates. We have also been talking about starting a vlog….but I dunno if I want to to be on camera, haha. We shall see. What are your opinions? To Vlog or Not to Vlog….that is the question. Happy Hauntings guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment