Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The days of our lives...

I think I would love to be one of those people who sit around eating bon bons right now. I am sooooooo busy I can barely remember what day it is anymore. Between work, building props, housecleaning and getting ready for the holidays I don't know which way is up anymore. Ah, oh well, these are the days of our lives.



Keep checking the Reverse saw post as I am updating it with photos and how to's as I go. I'm going through a lot of trial and errors as well as me just being nit-picky as hell, haha. In my opinion, if I am going to take on a project as complex as a reverse bear trap or any of the Saw traps for that matter, it better be done right or at least damn near close.

Just wanted to add how cute the little boy I babysit is. Today when we were on our way home from eating at Tumbleweed, Lucas  (who is turning 2 in January) started singing "Shake your booty" to one of the songs on the radio. I couldn't help but laugh. It amazes me how the minds of children work. He comes up with some of the oddest things to say and do, especially for a 1 year old. They grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment