Sunday, November 7, 2010

My new toys.

It has been a few days since I have had the chance to post anything to this blog.. time just flew by so fast.
 I have been really busy. We started some renovations to the house that we live in, which meant a lot of moving stuff around and sorting through stuff as well.
While this was going on we were also on the hunt for a new vehicle to replace the car that was wrecked in early October. So here I am, introducing our new truck! This will come in so handy when I have to make deliveries for my paper mache props.
Below is another one of my new toys, a handy tool that has multiple cutting and detailing attachments. I am still holding out for a dremel. It is on the Christmas wish list though. I managed to stock up on some paper mache supplies as well this week.



Halloween is over (bummer) and now it is time to think about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Boy...has this year flown by. I'm working on a lot of project right now, one being a reverse bear trap headpiece from the movie series Saw which can be worn by an actor at a haunt. I'm also working on a head to attach a saw trap that has been released revealing all its nastiness. Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean my prop making is through. I am also developing some ideas for some Christmas props. I was thinking of making some cornucopias for some relatives to place on their Thanksgiving tables but I'm not sure if I will have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment