Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Little Bumblebee

Some great things will be coming out of this crazy mind soon and I can't wait until I can spread the word about it. Right now its all in hush hush mode.

I am away from home right now with my husband while he is working at another store. Decided to tag along since our 8th wedding anniversary fell on the week he was called away to Murray, Ky. It has been a great week for us so far. Seeing my best friend, getting a lot of business done, eating some great food and just relaxing in my husbands loving arms. Did you know that the 8th year of a married couples lives is supposed to be full of fame and wealth? Hmm, if so....that is awesome for the things I have in development. Its all hush hush right now but once I can announce what it going on, I will let everyone know here whats up.

Have designed quite a bit of tombstones this week as well and hoping to get them cranked out when I get home. I have a large to do list to be done. I am extremely excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your tombstones!!! Oh, and happy anniversary!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was a great anniversary.

    ReplyDelete