Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Too busy…

So I thoughts I would take the time to post real quick as I have been busy the past few days working on some ping pong eyeballs. I got a great deal on a gross of ping pong balls off of Amazon.com. I wanted to be able to just grab and go the eyeballs while prop building instead of having to build each part separately. 

 

Image04112011145234Image04112011145223

Above are the starting stages of my eyeballs.

I used this method that I found on Halloweenforum.com Cheap, Easy, Ping Pong Eyeballs.

Image04112011170449Image04112011170456Image04112011170508 

Above are some photos of where I added hot glue to the back of a ping pong ball and then painted the glue red. This was to give an “out of the socket” eyeball look.  By the way, I inserted little tiny nails into the ping pong ball to help me hold it while working on them. You can see me holding onto these eyes by the tiny nail.

 

 

I just thought I would take a few minutes out of my extremely busy day to share a little of what has been going on. 144 ping pong balls….what was I thinking? LOL

 

I’ve also started research on some new open style spell books. Been designing those pages.

Still have other projects going, some waiting on supplies.

 

I have also been babysitting the 4 kids I have mentioned in a previous post, this week. So busy, busy, busy. But I’m not complaining at all, busy is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment