Friday, June 24, 2011

Halloween in July??

You've heard of Christmas in July but what about Halloween in July?? Well, my busy month is beginning late this year. I" have been working on several props for the past 6 months that I have JUST now got materials to finish. Sheesh. Stupid economy. Anywho, I will be working on a bunch of tombstones for the new website that will be coming out with a tombstone generator. That's right folks, design your own tombstone. Then it shall be hand crafted by yours truly. I'm going to be busy...really busy. Food? what's that? Sleep? huh? LOL. Heck, I may end up being one of my props, dried up in a corner collecting dust from sleep deprivation, lol.
But seriously, I have been saying "just wait" for a while and now I'm going to be getting things done. I will post when I can. Photos, videos (maybe) and extensive paragraphs full of possible how to's. I'm not promising anything else but what I've already said I would get done. I need to get my pyramid head completed as well. Stay tuned.

Mwahahhahahaahhahaha. (Evil laugh)......oh boy, what have I gotten myself into now?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your site! Keep us posted.

    Sleep? What is this sleep thing you speak of?! :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete