Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sheesh.....Are you ready for this?

It is so hard to make props, work a day job and blog at the same time. I need more time in a day. So I have been gone on vacation last week and came back home on June 14, 2011. Had a BLAST at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Got a great tan...er sunburn, lol. Now its back to the grind, this time its full blast. I am starting a prop building business with an acquaintance of mine this year (more of that to come later..still a little hush hush at the moment) so prop building is going full blast. I have been working on eyeballs for props currently while babysitting the 4 kids that I watch during the day. Let's just say...that was an interesting conversation as I was sitting down a the kitchen table having 4 sets of real eyes starring at my fake eyes asking "what are those??" "Are those real?" "Did you cut out those eyes from previous little kids you've babysat for?"....hold up, what!? I'm telling you the imaginations that belong to a 2, 3, 5 and 7 year old amaze me. Can't wait to see what questions will arise when I'm building tombstones. Heck, they'll probably be wondering if I'm gonna be burying them. And let me state this, I am like the best baby sitter in the world. True quote, from all four of them, LOL. So no, I don't cut out little kids' eyes and use them as props and I would NEVER burying a kid...unless its in the sand with their heads above ground. Sheesh, silly kids.

Keep poking your head in on this blog every now and then. I will be trying to produce as many posts as I can over the next few weeks. Halloween is growing close my friends. Are you ready?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Great post. Looking forward to your new creations....and yes, I think I am ready :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty.. :) I'm still trying to figure out if I'm ready haha.

    ReplyDelete