Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Photos of Stuff I built on June 2nd, 2011

In this post you will see a bunch of various photos. These are all photos of the work I have done on June 2nd, 2011. There are giant flowers from Alice in Wonderland, Tweedle Dee killing tweedle dum painting that will be a scene background. There are alphabet blocks that well spell out D-I-E, and there are bases for my 7 dwarfs scattered about in there as well. The foam body is the body I am building for my Snow White Head. I'm goign to make it to where her head comes off and I can change it out for future props and themes.There is also a severed head for one of my dwarfs and also a head for my rapunzel. Her head will be ripped off her body and her body will be dangling out of her tower. I plan to have her head rest upon a massive amount of her hair. I also added the photos of some of the teapots I have started. They need more work Everything is far from being completed but I thought I would post some update photos while I had a moment to breathe.
I will be going out of town next week on vacation so there won't be many updates on props. Once we get back from Myrtle Beach, Sc, everything will be a major GO for prop building in between my babysitting job.


Also, I ordered 40 Led spot lights to add to my lighting for my 2011 Haunt/Halloween Bash as well as 2 pair of socks to begin making my Wizard of Oz Sock Monkeys for the costume contest gift baskets. Busy, Busy and more busy.


I just want to throw in one more note to anyone who has been following my blog. My husband and I are involved in the process of finding our first home to purchase. Prayers that everything keeps going the way it is currently going and that by this time next year we will be fully settled into our first home.
Giant Flowers for Alice In Wonderland

Witch Jars (I have made about 30)


Tweedle Dee and Dum





Mushroom and Base for a 7 Dwarf

































No comments:

Post a Comment