Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 

Today is the day that we have all been working so hard for all year long. For 2 hours in my small little town of Madisonville, Kentucky the kids will be dragging through our neighborhood with their little hands reaching out for free candy. This year we made little goody bags to hand out to the TOTs. I am looking forward to handing out candy this year as everyone in my house will be gone and I will have 2 hours to myself!

Unfortunately, that time will be spent doing laundry, washing dishes and cleaning up and packing up my craft room. But I will be squeezing in some horror movies in with all of that.

I just want to say Happy Halloween to all of you out there in webland. Please be safe and eat LOTS of candy!

 

Until next year….

 

 

Taysmache!

No comments:

Post a Comment