Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paranormal State via Netflix.com

I've been watching this show, which was on A&E, but I"m watching it on Netflix.com.  I am fascinated by ghosts and other paranormal entities. This is a pretty descent show I have to admit. I also like to watch Ghost Adventures as well. I like to see shows that really show the cause and effects of these events. I like Paranormal State because they don't leave without trying to help the families that are involved in the instances on their shows weather it be real paranormal activities or just something medical or psychological.

I like to watch these types of shows and movies to inspire me in my prop building. I doodle all kinds of ideas down in notebooks while watching these shows. If you have the time, check them out and feel free to talk about it here.

I like how they don't just deal with Ghosts on PS. But aliens, creatures etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment