Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saw Reverse Bear Trap ***Fin***

Well I got her done boys and girls! Here are the final photos.


Oh and if you would like one of these, I'll make it for ya. I'm going to sell them. Just contact me @ taysmache@hotmail.com for more info or feel free to try to duplicate yourself. It was fun and I can't wait to start my next Saw project which will be the Shotgun collar from Saw 3.

Now that I have this pattern I will be making more traps. I am also planning on making a  trap from Saw 3D, complete with dummy head :D That will be fun.




Oh and let me add another note in here. I took some flat black spray paint and lightly sprayed a few areas to dirty up the prop in areas. I am very pleased with how it turned out.
If anyone is interesting in wearing one of these traps as a costume. I would recommend getting some foam padding that is used in sports helmets to custom fit the trap to the person's head. Black will stay hidden and not be as noticeable. :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks so stunning Tay! The expression of it's face is pure gold. And the trap itself looks 100% real. Bravo.

    Live or die... Make your choice. This person didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete