Tuesday, October 12, 2010

15 days to go

I have 15 days until my Halloween Party. Wow, time has flown by sooo fast. I have begun, slowly through the pain, to put out some stuff in the yard. I'm still in the development process on a lot of the props for my party. It is a very slow process having been in the wreck. I have faith that I will get it all completed and it will look awesome.

Items still to complete or in process:

  • 10 tombstones
  • 2 Fence sections
  • 2 Fence columns
  • 2 ghost/ghouls
  • 1 ground breaker coffin with skeletal bones
  • 2 zombies
  • set up tent
  • lighting
  • sound
  • spider
  • spider web victim
  • spider webs, eggs
  • delivery off hay bails for seating and then I'm covering them with fabric and painting the fabric to look like stone benches. Cheap and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment