Sunday, October 3, 2010

It sunday....now what?

Today is my first day off in a series of 3 consecutive days off...but am i really off work? No, lol. I have so much I have to get done. I have 4 severed heads to complete, 5 Alien eggs to complete, a killer clown jack in the box to assemble and paint and a spider to paint. Oh and all of this has to be sealed/waterproofed. Wooo weee. Also I have to sit down at the computer (like I'm doing right now) and create food labels for my food table or my Halloween Party. Why labels? Well the food I am making looks horrific! But it takes great. We will be having grilled worms on a bun (hot dogs cut to look like worms), sliced baby legs (pizza puff pastry that is sliced to expose the cheese and sauce inside), deep fried skin slivers (red chips and other potato chips--yes, I know cheating but still its a cool idea) and I'm making a few other things as well, but I can't give away all of my secrets yet. I'll post these recipes and the links to the sites I got them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment