Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bruised but not broken

I am shaken up from the wreck. My neck and my back are really hurting. I have a follow up appointment from the Dr on Monday to check out my neck and my back. I have bruises everywhere on my face and on my arms. I'm in so much pain and discomfort. It really sucks. I have so much that I need to do and I can't do any of it. I'm missing work and I'm missing paper mache projects that need to be completed and delivered.













Here are some pics of my face...no...im not getting a head start on my halloween costume this year (which is a zombie). This is the real deal people and it hurts....ALOT. These pics were taken at the emergency room, my cuts and bruises are a lot worse now. My eye is swollen shut and is purple.


So needless to say I'm going to be rushing like a mad man in a couple of weeks to try and get everything done for my party and for Halloween. My husband is going to be worked to the max as well. I am really thankful that I am alive. If I hadn't had my seat belt on, I would have been thrown through the windshield...

No comments:

Post a Comment